Hyatt Assistant Manager - Front Office (Arabic Speaker) in DOHA, Qatar
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovative, Respect, Service-Oriented and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt is forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt associates are inspired by the team's spirit and camaraderie given to one another. Service-Oriented, Hyatt is customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Our commitment to you· With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include: · Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel · Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide · Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods · Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family · Uniforms provides and laundered · Learning & Development opportunities
A person who enjoys taking extra miles to ensure the highest guest satisfaction, enjoys standing out in the crowd and maintaining excellent relationship with all internal and external guests. Someone who takes on the challenges of the ever-changing business scenario and assist guests by offering personalized service consistent with the Hyatt brand promises. Multi-skill / multi-tasking is vital.
To assist in ensuring that Front Office Department is managed successfully as independent profit center.Maximizing rooms’ sales and revenues for the hotel through appropriate yield management, up selling and inventory management initiatives.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To assign responsibilities to the team and check their performance periodically
- To ensure that all GSOs have sufficient floats during their shift, implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns and needs
- To handle guest enquiries
- To ensure that all day use charges are posted upon checkout and payment is received
- To monitor all arriving guests through the guest arrival list ensuring that all rates, vouchers required and credit requirements are followed up and checked properly
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience as AM Front Office in a reputable Hotel Chain. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor.
- Must work well under pressure. Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required as well as answer questions relating to the hotels.
- Schedule flexibility is necessary. Interested in this opportunity? Apply today submitting your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd like to join the Grand Hyatt Doha team.
Primary Location: QA-Doha-Doha
Organization: Grand Hyatt Doha
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: DOH001103
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.