Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Arabic Speaker) in DOHA, Qatar
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovative, Respect, Service-Oriented and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt is forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt associates are inspired by the team's spirit and camaraderie given to one another. Service-Oriented, Hyatt is customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Our commitment to you· With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Some of our associate benefits include: · Complimentary colleague accommodation with transport to and from the Hotel · Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide · Free meals in our associate restaurant across all meal periods · Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family · Uniforms provides and laundered · Learning & Development opportunities
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in the culinary field. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
As Guest Service Officer - Front Desk your role will be to assist in the smooth and effective operation of the Front Office Department by providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service. This service should be consistent with Hyatt International Standard Policy & Procedures in order to maximize guests, employees & owner’s satisfaction.
A person who enjoys taking extra miles to ensure the guest satisfaction. He / She enjoys the challenge of Problem solving, , and maintaining the highest standards while handling queries, guests check-In and Check-Out process. Someone who is highly enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with external guests.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- To be aware of all hotel services, facilities, and promotions
- To balance the cash report and remittance envelop at the end of the shift
- To perform opening and closing procedures
- To check and update the allocation of rooms and villas and follow up on special requirements
- To maintain a regular contact with long stay
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent phone demeanor.
- Must work well under pressure. Customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required as well as answer questions relating to the hotels.
- Schedule flexibility is necessary. Interested in this opportunity? Apply today submitting your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd like to join the Grand Hyatt Doha team.
Primary Location: QA-Doha-Doha
Organization: Grand Hyatt Doha
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: DOH001077
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.