Hyatt Assistant Manager - Concierge in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Chef Concierge is responsible to assist the Front Office / Assistant Front Office Manager in managing the guest service department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Concierge operation and administration.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager - Concierge or Guest Service Manager.
- Should be a holder of the 'Clefs d'Or'.
- Good problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Public Relations
Req ID: DUB002941