Hyatt Assistant Manager - Concierge in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Chef Concierge is responsible to assist the Front Office / Assistant Front Office Manager in managing the guest service department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Concierge operation and administration.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager - Concierge or Guest Service Manager.
- Should be a holder of the 'Clefs d'Or'.
- Good problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Public Relations
Req ID: DUB002941
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.