Hyatt Assistant Manager - HR in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
You will be supporting the Human Resources Manager in all HR-related scenarios from A to Z, in particular: onboarding, through-boarding & off-boarding, supervising the junior team members and translating HR strategy to operations. We are looking for an emphatic, inspiring and caring personality with passion for people, a fun colleague who loves to contribute to a creative workplace, a proactive multi tasker with great communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or hospitality-related field is a must; MBA in HR Management will be a strong asset.
- Two to three years of past experience in the Human Resources Supervisor / Assistant Manager role within a luxury hotel environment.
- Working knowledge of the UAE Labor Law and professional HR practices.
- Experience with payroll and HRM systems as well as a good understanding of staffing levels. Previous experience with Oasys will be a strong asset.
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively across various functions.
- Fluency in another international language will be an asset.
- Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DUB003260
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.