Hyatt Assistant Manager - Learning in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a passionate, resourceful and proactive Assistant Manager – Learning to join our Human Resources team and help us translate the remarkable journey we offer our guests, to an unparalleled learning and development experience for our colleagues. In this role, you will be working closely with the HR team and Department Heads on learning coordination and delivery, utilizing all available tools and ensuring that the functions of learning and development are carried out effectively and professionally, resulting in empowering our people with the right attitude, knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management/ Business Administration or similar is a must.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in Human Resources or operational experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment desirable.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing, and presenting). Must be proficient in verbal and written English language.
- Strong interest and passion in the field of learning and development.
- Ability to creatively execute against a strategy and drive results.
- Ability to take constructive or pro-active action without relying on direction.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Ability to represent the Park Hyatt brand.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Park Hyatt Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DUB003318
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.