Hyatt Event Sales Coordinator in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- To meet and exceed sales targets set in the monthly and yearly forecasts and to direct all efforts to maximizing the hotel’s revenues and profits across all revenue streams specifically rooms, food & beverage and events operating departments.
- To plan organize and deliver outstanding proposals that win events business for Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: DUB003123
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.