Hyatt Guest Service Lead in ENGLEWOOD, Colorado
Hyatt Hospitality Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. HYATT house, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. HYATT house has reinvented the all-suites hotel with new design and amenities more in step with today's traveler is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.
The Guest Service Leadcreates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. The Guest Service Lead is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing suite revenue and occupancy.
- First contact for guest concerns
- Each hotel to set specific options for service recovery
- Training of all new Guest Service Agents
- Conduct huddles to ensure clear communication of the day’s events to all Guest Service Agents
- Guest Market inventory and ordering
- Conduct property tours for new hires and clients as necessary to assist the Sales department
- Oversee group reservations to ensure that they are pre-assigned and pre-keyed
- Walk through of public areas and kitchen with follow up report/checklist to management
- Act as Manager on Duty in the absence of management
- Inventory control of Front Office supplies
- City Ledger follow up notices
- Expedia/hotels.com billing
Our successful Guest Service Lead demonstrates attributes of a great host by being aware and attentive to our guest's needs. In addition they create conversations and share a moment thereby making a real connection with our guests.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least six months experience as a Guest Service Agent at Hyatt House preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Completion of all First Place Training Modules
- Schedule flexibility - must be able to work any shift
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work well with other associates
- A desire and the ability to grow into a management role is preferred
Starting Pay $14.00/ hourAt Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Primary Location: US-CO-Englewood
Organization: Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: ENG001873
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.