Hyatt Accountant in FR, United States
The Hôtel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is currently looking for anAccountant. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Chief Accountant.
You will have for main missions:
- the monthly inventory of stocks
- analysis of ratios and sales statistics
- Take charge of the invoices received, draw up and enter the documents to be paid, manage the payments
- Guarantee the quality of supplier relationships
- Follow up on investment requests
- Post checks and transfers
- Organize the seizure and control of accounting documents
- Check and seize the cash journals
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Finance, Commerce or Hospitality/Tourism management. A previous experience as an Accountant in the hospitality industry is required. Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003950
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.