Hyatt Assistant Chef Barman in FR, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for an Assistant Chef Barman. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Chef Barman .
You will have the following missions:
- Help with the creation of cocktails and the update of the bar menu
- Welcome and advice to customers
- Contribution to the promotion of our bar and customer loyalty
- Help with the management of the bar team
- Assist with verification of equipment, materials and stocks
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous experience as an Assistant Chef Barman in the Luxury Hospitality Industry is required. Smiling, Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are necessary. You must speak both French and English fluently.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003889
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.