Hyatt Assistant Front Office Manager in FR, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for an Assistant Front Office Manager. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Front Office Manager.
You will have the following mission:
- To ensure the best welcoming to the customer with a quality service in order to develop the hosting turnover,
- Prepare the stay of the customers by the attribution of the rooms,
- Take into account the reservations and assure the coordination with the Housekeeping department,
- Apply policies and resulting procedures,
- Interface with all other services of the hotel,
- Develop the turnover by upselling,
- Manage and optimize the match between the profile of visitors and the type of room planned for them,
- Supervise the management of overbooking and dislodges,
- Manage customer relations throughout the stay (conflicts, ...),
- Inform your hierarchy of any "abnormal" situation concerning the safety or accident risks of customers or colleagues
-Accompanying guests in room
Take care of customer’s luggage if necessary
As a manager, you will be brought to :
Recruit, train and animate the team whose work and schedules you will organize in relation with the reception manager,
- Supervise the reception team,
- Ensure compliance.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous experience as an Assistant Front Office Manager in the Front Office department in the Luxury Hospitality Industry is required. Smiling, Good problem solving, administrative, interpersonal skills and managerial skills are necessary. You must speak both French and English fluently.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PAR003891
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.