Hyatt Communication Intern from January 2019 in FR, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for aCommunication Intern from January 2019 for 6 months. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Marketing and Communication Manager .
As part of this course, you will have the following missions, in collaboration with the Marketing & Communication:
- Management of print, digital and event projects as part of the reopening
- Management of press events and bloggers
- Development and creation of communication media supports
- Community Management
- Press relations
- Search for partnership opportunities
Required profile :
- Excellent level in French and English, both written and spoken - Mastery of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator) - Editorial fluency - Autonomy, rigor and having a sense of detail - Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Communication - You have ideally already completed an internship in the field of communication or hospitality.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003924
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.