Hyatt Night Manager in FR, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Night Manager.
Your main missions will be:
- To welcome the client
- Post and control on the computer tool the different operations related to the stay of the client in the respect of the procedures (example of tasks: edits the lists of reservations, cancellations, records the admission of the customer and fills the documents which are relate ...)
- Inform the customer about the services offered by the hotel
- Performs check-in and check-out according to the procedures in force and ensures the accuracy and reliability of the information collected
- Respond to requests for information from different departments (restaurants, cleaning service, ...)
- Manage the fence and the daily backup
- Make rounds and secure the building
- Manage the bottom of the box
- Inform your hierarchy of any "abnormal" situation regarding the safety or accident risks of customers or colleagues
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous experience as a Night Manager in the Luxury Hospitality Industry would be appreciated. Smiling, good problem solving, management, administrative and interpersonal skills are necessary. You speak both French and English fluently.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PAR003883
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.