Hyatt Night Receptionist in FR, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Night Receptionist. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Front Office Manager .
You will have the following missions:
- Guarantee the reception of customers, service standards, security procedures and the overall functioning of the establishment
- Ensure the safety of places, property and people
- Closing the day, editing closing reports, checking receipts
- Establish a detailed activity report of the night
- Answer the switchboard and manage any reservations.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous experience as a Night Receptionist in the Luxury Hospitality Industry would be appreciated. Smiling, Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are necessary. You speak both French and English fluently.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PAR003881
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.