Hyatt Property Systems Engineer in FR, United States
The Property Systems Engineers assume responsibility for Property Systems health and operation.
They provide Level III technical support and customer service duties for the customers of those systems. They maintain communications with appropriate personnel to provide notification, escalation and resolution towards incidents and requests. Furthermore, they drive incident management during planned and unplanned outages ensuring ITIL best practices are followed. The assistance to the project team and contribution to the project resources when needed is also an important part of this position. They acquire knowledge from all available channels and share with colleagues in order to improve the knowledge level of the Property Systems team.
Tasks and responsibilities:* Monitoring, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of Property Systems * Provide technical guidance on operational issues affecting the Property Systems * Perform trend analysis on monitoring alarms, incident reports and service tickets, to resolve identified issues. * Maintain channels of communication with the related application technicians to ensure prompt technical support of any-and-all Property Systems and Interface related problems. * Coordinate communication and support with the third party technical vendor. * Provide oversight for the Property Systems support queue including process tracking and reporting. * Participate in the development and implementation of related systems. * Coordinate all modifications and changes to Hyatt’s property systems with the technical team and carry out the changes as agreed upon the reviewed solution. * Provides on-call or after hours technical support for the group * Implement new technologies and roll-out new products and systems in coordination with other technical support staff. * Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- 5 years experience
- Progressive experience in Opera PMS, Programing, Scripting and Tier 3 Technical Support role
- University Degree in Information Systems or Information Technology
- Bachelors Degree in IT is preferred
- Certified in ITIL Foundations v3 or equivalent preferred
- Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
- Experience in Oracle hospitality property systems solutions
- Administrator with strong experience of providing administrative support of Windows 2008/2012 R2 servers.
- Powershell experience is preferred.
- Candidate will participate with the on-call support rotation for the group. This entails being available after hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to educate, train or mentor other members within the team with internal tools and skill sets.
- Hotel / Hospitality operations experience preferred
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: EAME Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003937
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.