Hyatt Team Leader Housekeeping in FR, United States
The Hôtel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st district, is currently looking for a Team Leader Housekeeping. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the General Housekeeper.
You will have the following missions :
- Supervise the housekeeping the floor’s staff
- Check the maintenance of rooms and common places
- Make sure that the standards in force within the hotel are respected
- Ensure the satisfaction of customer requests, on arrival and throughout their stay
- Supervise inventory management of maintenance and hospitality products.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations. Good problem solving, sense of discretion, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must. Mastering the OPERA software is an asset.
Primary Location: FR-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR003963
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.