Hyatt Receptionist in FRANCE, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Receptionist. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Reception Manager.
You will have the following missions:
- Welcome and take care of the customer
- Post and control on the computer tool the various operations relating to the stay of the client in the respect of the procedures
- Inform the customer about the services offered by the hotel
- Perform check-in and check-out according to procedures and ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information collected
- Control and close your box at the end of the shift
- Respond to requests for information from different departments
- Inform your hierarchy of any "abnormal" situation
- Manage phone calls, reply to faxes and letters
-Accompanying guests in room
-Take care of customer’s luggage if necessary
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous experience as a receptionist in the Luxury Hospitality Industry would be appreciated. Smiling, Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are necessary. You speak both French and English fluently.
A third language is appreciated (Chinese).
Primary Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: PAR002388
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.