Hyatt Team Leader Brasserie Bocuse (F/M) in FRANCE, United States
The Hotel du Louvre, ideally located in the heart of the 1st arrondissement, is looking for a Restaurant Team Leader for his Brasserie Bocuse. As part of your various missions, you will report directly to the Restaurant Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring the optimal satisfaction of our customers. You will have to coordinate the tasks of the staff you will be responsible for.
- You will make every effort to ensure the optimal state of the Brewery at all times
- You will ensure the smooth running of the service and will participate in all operations from the customer reception to collection
- You will develop a commercial attitude to improve the performance indicators of the point of sale and promote all services of the hotel
- You will implement the necessary means to ensure the good coordination of the point of sale with the kitchens
- You will participate in the recruitment of new employees in the absence of the Head of the Catering
- You will participate in the management of schedules and extras
- You will take care of all supplies and stocks
- You will welcome and train the new collaborators, and animate and organize the work of the team
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. A previous work experience in a Gourmet restaurant as a Chef de rang is required. Good customer service and communication skills are necessary. Speaking both French and English fluently is compulsory.
Primary Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris
Organization: Hotel Du Louvre
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PAR004547
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.