Hyatt Director of Digital Marketing – India in GURGAON, India
The Regional Digital Marketing Head (India) is responsible for the overall strategy - which influences revenue performance & brand preference for Hyatt’s hotels in India - across all ecommerce, media and guest experience related digital platforms in India.
This position reports directly to the Vice President Operations (India), based in the Gurgaon Regional office, with a functional dotted line to the Regional Vice President Digital Marketing, based at Hyatt’s Regional Office in Zurich, Switzerland.
The scope of this role includes but is not limited to strategies & tactics that integrate marketing through paid search, paid social, search engine optimization, web and mobile content, email, display, third-party distribution / advertising platforms, India and in collaboration with the EAME-SWA region. It would also support both pre-opening and operational hotels in India, in successfully achieving their business goals. Working closely with the Regional and global teams, this position will also lead innovation in the digital space, to help hotels manage their own marketing & guest-facing initiatives
- Postgraduate in marketing.
- 10 years proven work experience in digital marketing, preferably including the travel / hospitality or retail industries.
- Added experience in managing a profit centre, budget lines or leading a business function would be a plus.
- Deep understanding of the modern customer journey and touch points; understanding of user purchase funnels
- Demonstrated experience in influencing the direct/owned channel strategies of companies to drive results.
- Technologically savvy; Up-to-date with the latest trends and the evolution of digital marketing.
- Deep functional understanding of PPC, SEO, content strategy, social media and influencer marketing, website UX and booking paths.
- Robust knowledge and experience with Analytics & Insights services (Adobe, Google, Facebook etc.)
- Strong people and project management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and CRM understanding.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Hyatt India Consultancy Private Limited
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000762
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.