Hyatt Manager- F&B Rewards Programme in GURGAON, India
The incumbent will be play an instrumental role in ensuring smooth operations of F&B Rewards programs in India. The candidate will assist in program functions including but not limited to contact centre operations, design & delivery of training curriculum for various teams & departments. This position will encompass responsibilities which lead to the assisting in overall operation management of the F&B Rewards comprising of contact centre operations & Customer Relationship Management. The role has a strong focus on creating member experience campaigns and previous experience in a similar profile will be an added advantage.
- Develop & roll out F&B Rewards training & initiatives with a focus on Key Hotel Personnel & Contact Center.
- Develop & Design Program Training Curriculum and plan best practises to deliver the training content.
- Should regularly analyse contact centre reports & data trends comprising of details on Service Level, Call Handling Time, Customer Lifecyle, and suggest improvements.
- Rewards Program Member Relationship Management & developing programs focusing on Member Engagement.
- To manage all core program communications, including reward notification, member experiences, and unit level collaterals development and availability.
- Evaluate guest experience performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, call back, follow ups etc.)
- Coordinate & assist in general member activities/queries such as Spa/Meeting Room/Social Events
* Graduate in any stream * Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Hyatt India Consultancy Private Limited
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000755
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.