Hyatt Associate Director of Events(Local) - Park Hyatt Hangzhou in HANGZHOU, China
- 与会议宴会总监密切合作，确保全面实施与会议宴会销售、会议宴会策划、收益及市场营销相关的所有凯悦会议宴会标准。 To work with Director of Events to ensure all Hyatt Events Standards relating to Event Sales, Event Planning, Profitability and Marketing are fully implemented.
- 与会议宴会总监密切合作，确保全面实施与人力资源相关的凯悦会议宴会标准。 To work with Director of Marketing to ensure applicable Hyatt Events Standards relating to Human Resources are fully implemented
- 确保会议宴会部的所有员工完全、正确地使用宴会系统。 To ensure all members of the Events Department fully and correctly use Envision.
- 根据凯悦政策和程序妥善维护酒店的全部销售协议、合同和报价记录。 To maintain complete records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Hyatt’s Policies & Procedures.
- 确保遵守所有与财务记录维护、资金处理和授权相关的酒店、公司和地方章程、政策和法规，包括及时准确地报告财务信息。 To ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- 充分、正确地使用Envision, Opera, EMS/EAS, Socialtable等所有相关系统和线上工具 o To fully and correctly use Envision, Opera, EMS/EAS, Socialtable and all related systems and online tools.
Primary Location: CN-33-Hangzhou
Organization: Park Hyatt Hangzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: HAN000612
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.