Hyatt CATH Manager美食会经理-Park Hyatt Hangzhou(Local) in HANGZHOU, China
Ensures services provided by the Department are always available and are always carried out to define Standard with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operations Manual.
- 按要求出席所有会议并作出贡献。 Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required.
- 确保所有员工始终提供礼貌和专业的服务。 Ensures all associates provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- 礼貌而高效的处理客人和员工询问，对不能立即解决的投诉和问题进行汇报，并及时回馈和跟进。 Handles guest and associate enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing feedback for prompt follow up.
- 了解关于员工及行业关系的法律、法规，理解并严格遵守员工手册中的规章制度，及酒店关于防火、卫生、健康和安全的制度。 Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in associate and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the Hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
- 积极参与员工福利、安全、发展及健康的活动，并给予建议、咨询和真实、恰当的反馈。 Is actively involved in the welfare, safety, development and well-being of associates providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
- 确保高标准的个人形象和仪容仪表。 Ensures the highest standards of personal presentation & grooming.
- 与客人和同事保持基于良好工作关系的接触。 Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions maintaining good working relationships.
- 始终展现负责的管理和行为，并以积极的形象代表酒店管理团队和凯悦酒店集团。 Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the Hotel Management Team and Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
- 根据酒店、行业和公司的指引，回应需求、改变，执行任何合理的任务及额外职责。 Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the Hotel, industry and company.
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
Primary Location: CN-33-Hangzhou
Organization: Park Hyatt Hangzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HAN000453
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.