Hyatt Pastry Chef(Local/Expatriate) - Park Hyatt Hangzhou in HANGZHOU, China
- 确保饼房的有效管理，并严格遵守公司和酒店政策&程序及基本标准。 Ensures the Bakery and Pastry Kitchen is managed efficiently and that Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and minimum Standards are adhered to.
- 在所有厨房和宴会监控服务和饼房产品质量。 Monitors service and Bakery and Pastry standards in all Outlets and Banquets.
- 检查收取的配料，确保所有货品与订购单和收货记录一致。 Checks incoming ingredients, ensuring that all merchandise is in accordance with order sheets and receiving records.
- 确保厨房设备及工具的正确操作和基本保养。 Ensures correct handling, basic maintenance of machinery and tools in the preparation kitchen.
- 确保所有未加工产品的有序处理并检查准备数量确保与烹饪配方和摆盘说明一致。 Ensures orderly handling of all raw products and checks that quantities prepared are according to Recipes and plate specifications.
- 准备及监督每天的餐前准备，并根据生意预期情况，确保所有部门提供新鲜且高质量的产品。 Prepares and supervises daily mise en place and assures that all sections are supplied with fresh and high quality products based on anticipated business levels.
- 经常检查，确保饼房在准备过程中始终使用新鲜的产品。 Frequently verifies that only fresh products are used in Bakery and Pastry preparation.
- 经常品尝面包房和西点房在所有餐厅的产品，在标准和质量方面严格要求。 Frequently tastes Bakery and Pastry products in all Outlets and is demanding and critical in standards and quality.
- 鼓励面包房和西点房团队开拓创新，并支持餐饮服务部门的市场营销及促销活动。 Encourages the Bakery and Pastry Team to be creative and support the Food and Beverage Division’s marketing and upselling activities.
- 检查产品陈列展示及所有厨房产品在零售部门的标准。 Oversees displays and all Kitchen standards in the retail outlet.
- 确保部门的服务一贯按照部门营运手册的标准，高效、一致和礼貌的完成。 Ensures services provided by the Department are always available and are always carried out to define Standard with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operations Manual.
Primary Location: CN-33-Hangzhou
Organization: Park Hyatt Hangzhou
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HAN000619
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.