Hyatt Corporate Leadership Trainee (Food and Beverage/ Room Division) in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for our future leaders! * * Park Hyatt Saigon introduction:
Park Hyatt Saigon has been named as one of theBest Hotels and Resorts in Vietnam, Readers’ Choice Awards, DestinAsian 2019
Hyatt Hotels Corporation was proud to be voted #14 in the top World’s Best Workplaces, Great Place to Work® 2018.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences. Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We recognise that it is "Hyatt People" who are the number 1 factor in Hyatt's success. You will find that as you get to know Hyatt, we have a very strong corporate culture and commitment to the development of our associates. We realise that your future is an important and integral part of our success.
* Program Overview:
- The Corporate Leadership Trainee program has been designed for those graduates with the greatest potential to become part of Hyatt's top management team in the future and provides them with the additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within our company - one of the Best Ho Chi Minh City Hotels.
- The 11 - 24 month training program also individually customized to your own development needs and career objectives includes hands-on practical experience as well as opportunities for the Trainee to develop leadership behaviours and professional skills in a variety of learning environments. It has two challenging learning phases:
- Exposure in various departments of the hotel
An intensive period of training focusing on a specific division (Food and Beverage and Room Division What we offer:
Individually customized personal learning plan
- Intensive training in agreed area of specialization
- Exposure in various departments by rotations
- Team leading tasks and management project assignments
- Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentors
- Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programs
- Participation in hotel's programs and initiatives
- Continuous learning and career growth
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions **
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality major or related field
- Maximum work experience of 1 year in full-time rolepreferably withexperience in luxury international brands.
- Fluent in English and in a second language is a definite plus
- Strong passion and career driver in the hospitality industry
- High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results
- Can-do spirit, high level of learning agility and mobility
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Training Program
Req ID: HOC000399
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.