Hyatt GSO - Concierge in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a/sanctuary of peace/in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for aGSO - Conciergeto work with the highest standards of product and service delivering unparalleled service in the market.
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- As theGSO - Concierge, you will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- Updates all information on restaurants, hotel facilities, emergency telephone numbers, places of interests and other miscellaneous information periodically.
- Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional services for guests and internal customers at all times to maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained.
- Ensures all guests' messages, mail, faxes and parcels are handled and distributed promptly.
- Ensures that all guest requests and requirements are attended to promptly and handled in the correct manner. Runs errand for guest as and when required
- Ensures guest comments are channelled to Assistant Manager/Concierge Manager for follow up.
- Ensures speedy, accurate and efficient telephone and message service at all times.
- Ensures accurate information of special events and promotions inside and outside of the hotel.
- Handles parcel wrapping for guest.
- Works closely with other Concierge personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Sai gon.
- Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma/qualification in Hospitality, Tourism Management or relevant major
- Minimum 2 years work experience preferably candidate with front office or concierge experience
- Good problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HOC000370