Hyatt Event Sales Manager / Event Planning Manager in HONG KONG, China
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
To assist the Director of Events in the implementation of all Policies & Procedures specific to Events and Convention Service.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Event Mananger / Event Manager in a luxury international brand hotel.
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and banquet knowledge.
- Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE will be an asset.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: HON003598
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.