Hyatt Airport Representative in HONG KONG S.A.R., China
* Based at Hong Kong International Airport, you will be responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service to guests * Provide a warm welcome, meet and greet guests upon arrival and departure at Hong Kong International Airport * Escort Hotel guests from arrival hall and assist guests with transportation arrangement and luggage handling * Able to confidently answer enquiries regarding hotel services and Hong Kong tourist information * Liaise with Hotel based associates by telephone and email effectively to ensure transportation to Hotel is a seamless experience for guests * Monitor and record daily flight times and schedules
- An enthusiastic ‘people person’ to provide good impressions to guests
- Well groomed, confident and professional in upholding the Hotel image
- Multilingual in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Available to work early morning and late nights when required
- Experienced in Guest Service, preferably with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management
Primary Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Organization: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HON003405
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.