Hyatt Event Service Manager in HONG KONG S.A.R., China
Description:* You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. * To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the Conferences and Event Service Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation. * To function as the Business Manager and a Marketing Specialist for the Food & Beverage Department, overlooking the banquets and conference facilities and operation in the hotel.
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management
- Excellent customer service and Food and Beverage service skills
- Familiar with wine styles and grape varieties and other beverage items
- Well developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS O ffice , emai l and Micros
- Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Banquet Service Manager or 4 years as Assistant Banquet Service Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards
Primary Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003547
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.