Hyatt Internal Auditor (MOR Leader) – EAME/SWA in HONG KONG S.A.R., China
Hyatt is a global leading hospitality company with over 800 managed, franchised, owned and developed properties worldwide. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality in pursuit of our goal of becoming the most preferred brand in each segment that we serve for our associates, guests, and owners. We are looking for a driven technology professional with a strong process orientation, deep technical skills, the ability to work under pressure, and desire to continuously improve.
As a member of the Internal Audit team, the individual will be involved in performing financial, operational and compliance audit engagements throughout all regions that Hyatt operates. Audit work may include the review of internal controls, systems and financial statements, and analysis of emerging risk areas. The individual will work under limited supervision from the Internal Audit Manager with moderate latitude for initiative and independent judgment. The individual will assist the hotel teams by providing objective evaluations, process improvement solutions, effective communication and guidance in recommending effective internal control standards.
- Execute audits (MOR’s) in accordance with agreed-upon scope guidance.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, administer surveys (as necessary), compose summary memos / audit reports and prepare work papers and analytics, as a part of hotel (MOR) audits.
- Assist with identifying and defining issues, analyzing evidence, documenting processed and procedures and developing recommendations.
- Communicate the results of audit projects via written reports and oral presentations to senior-level hotel management.
- Assist with identifying risk areas based on discussions at the hotels, and provide input to management for future work program improvements.
- Represent Internal Audit with various organizational project teams (as needed). Develop and maintain productive relationships throughout the company through individual contacts and meetings.
* 2-5 years full time in auditing, accounting, or business analysis preferred. * Hotel accounting or external audit experience preferred. Big Four Accounting Firms experience is preferred. * Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems. * Ability and confidence to present audit findings to senior-level hotel management. * Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and control. * The position is 100% travel with a normal schedule being away from "home base" for several months at a time. One may work from home during non-hotel weeks. * Proficiency in English is required. Any additional languages would be an advantage. * Travel Visa: Easy access internationally. * Commitment: Minimum 2 years prior to the next development opportunity.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces. We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our colleagues highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000 associates worldwide and has revenues 4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
Primary Location: CN-Hong Kong S.A.R.
Organization: Hyatt Hub ASPAC
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003739
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.