Hyatt Barista (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Barista will provide service in Surf City Grocers and the Shore beach hut of the resort. This position will be responsible for fulfilling guest orders. The Barista will prepare beverages in accordance with menu standards and provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Refined Organizational skills.
- Food & Beverage knowledge, including vast knowledge of coffee making and coffee products preferred.
- Previous experience as a Barista or a similar role preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a confined work space.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors, under the sun and with sand.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Full time avaialbility required with no restrictions for Sping Break and the Summer Season through Labor Day.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN003109
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.