Hyatt Bell Attendant (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bell Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight. (50lbs )
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of hotel operations.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- Flexible Schedule including weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
- Must have full availability during Spring Break and Summer Season.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: HUN002886
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.