Hyatt Bellstand Dispatcher (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
Responsibilities may include supervising and dispatching the Bellstand function of the hotel. This person must be well organized with excellent communication skills. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.//
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry heavy amounts of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
- Must have full-time availability for the Summer Season.
- Ability to work outdoors and in the sun.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN003095
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.