Hyatt Cook 3 - Watertable in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well as at least two years of previous line and fine dining experience. A Culinary degree or related hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling.
- Requires good communication skills.
- Previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate cooking skills.
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
- Flexible scheduling including Weekends and Holidays.
- Must be able to work overnight shifts.
- Must be able to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- California Food Handler's Certification Required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002958