Hyatt Engineer 2 - General Maintenance in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
Responsible for shift coverage. Candidate will maintain building and equipment. 3 years hotel experience. Strong troubleshooting skills (electricity, plumbing, etc.)
- A minimum of three years building maintenance experience is required, with hotel experience preferred.
- Good customer skills are also required.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be a team player
- Is able to multitask and prioritize assignments.
- Must be comfortable working from a scissor lift / ladder (about 20 ft. in the air)
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics is also preferred.
- Mechanical experience is preferred.
- A strong working knowledge of all major building systems, including life-safety systems, is required for this position.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: HUN002964