Hyatt Lead Recreation Attendant (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Lead Recreation Attendant organizes and facilitates resort wide activities. This person must have great communication skills and can work in a fast paced environment. This will include Camp Hyatt, arts & crafts, activities, outdoor play, providing meals and swimming with the children.
- A true desire to exceed our guests’ expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Recreation operations.
- Minimum of one year previous Life Guard, or Recreation Attendant experience preferred.
- Facilitate resort wide activities.
- Greet guests as they enter the pool areas.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Recreation department.
- Duties may also include training, Life Guarding, and leading recreation shifts.
- Flexible Schedule including evenings, weekends, and Holiday schedules.
- Must have full availability during the Summer Season.
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Life Guard Certification required.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
- Ability to work outdoors, under the sun, with sand, and in the water.
- Ability to work with Children.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a Lead Recreation Attendant. For immediate consideration for the position, click Apply Now and complete the application for the position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: HUN003097
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.