Hyatt Massage Therapist (On-Call) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
As a Massage Therapist you must have the following qualifications; recognized diploma and a minimum of one-year industry experience complete with customer service experience. You must exude the following qualities; excellent communication and guest service skills, confident technical provider, time management awareness, exceptional team player, organizational skills and tidiness.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to sand and walk long distances for long periods of time.
- Must have current and active license.
- Resort experience a plus
- Eminence, Phytomer, Hydrafacial training a plus
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: HUN002989
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.