Hyatt Meeting Connections Manager in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Meeting Connections Manager is an entry-level sales department job in the hotel with a performance quota. These individuals handle special accounts or a specific role and carry an account base or a quota. Typically handle less complex accounts. Develops new leads and researches new business potential within an assigned market. Makes direct calls to potential clients and manages internet based lead websites. This position is responsible for booking short term meetings for the hotel and is fast paced.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Prefer 1-2 years of previous hotel Sales experience
- Refined verbal and written communication skills, including confidence and competency with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment, including fellow associates, management, and guests
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and be flexible to work AM/PM shifts according to business demands
- Previous experience as a Meeting Connections Manager preferred
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002962
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.