Hyatt Pizza Attendant - Tower 15 Pizzeria in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Tower 15 Attendant creates the Hyatt experience for our guests by offering guests a welcoming experience, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment.
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Be familiar and knowledgeable with the operation of the POS system.
- Assist guests with food orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, professional and timely manner. Maintains a clean, organized environment for guests by clearing tables during service.
- Follow Hyatt operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed the guests’ expectations.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate amount of weight. (25lbs )
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have full availability during Spring Break and Summer Season.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002982
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.