Hyatt Pool Attendant (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Pool Attendant will be responsible for maintaining the pool areas for our guests. This person must have good communication skills and can work in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities inclue: Opening/closing umbrellas, arranging pool furniture and picking up trash. Opening/closing cabanas and removing dirty towels from pool deck and restocking towel huts with fresh towels.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Able to stand for entire shift.
- Ability to work outdoors and in the sun.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Full time avaialbility required with no restrictions for Sping Break and the Summer Season through Labor Day.
- Food Service Experience preferred.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN003099
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.