Hyatt Server - In-Room Dining (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. In Room Dining Servers are responsible for presenting guest food and beverage preferences timely and to temperature. Servers engage in casual conversation and enhance the experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general in room dining preparation, removal of serving trays, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Refined customer service experience.
- Previous serving and food & beverage experience in a hotel environment preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible schedule including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time availability required with no restrictions for Spring Break and the Summer Season through Labor Day.
- Must have physical stamina to lift, push, and pull moderate amounts of weight.
- California Food Handlers Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Room Service
Req ID: HUN003107
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.