Hyatt Server - Pete%27s Sunset Grille (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A Hyatt restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
To search for other hotel jobs visithttp://hyatt.jobs.
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Previous serving experience in a fast paced restaurant required.
- Personable and service oriented individual required.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure and prioritize.
- Food & Beverage knowledge and restaurant station set-up preferred.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays required.
- Knowledge in food, wine and spirits required.
Valid CA Food Handler Certification required.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a restaurant server. For immediate consideration of the restaurant server position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the restaurant server position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: HUN002927