Hyatt Stewarding Shift Supervisor in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
Hyatt employees work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards…whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Food & Beverage Supervisor's are an integral part of the hotel's overall Food and beverage team. Experience in this area will guide you to the next step in your career path as an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts believes in strong commitment to promotion from within. Begin your career today as the Restaurant Manager and find yourself as the Assistant Food & Beverage Director within a few years. Three quarters of Hyatt's management staff is promoted from within, just about all of your function heads are promoted internally as well. The statistics are there; make it your next step!
Responsibilities may include supervising any area of the stewarding department and food and beverage function within the hotel.
- Full Time Supervisory Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and a varied schedule.
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer.
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of stewarding operations preferred.
- Previous experience as a Food & Beverage Supervisor preferred.
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service.
- California Food Handler's Certification required.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002919
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.