Hyatt Cafeteria Attendant in INCLINE VILLAGE, Nevada
At Hyatt, we believe our guest select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Cafeteria Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the Associate Café including minor food preparation. This will include cleaning the cafeteria, stocking supplies, monitoring food temperature and quality, and answering questions about the menu.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
- Previous food & beverage experience preferred.
- This position requires a considerable amount of standing.
- This position requires the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Open availability a plus.
Primary Location: US-NV-Incline Village
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: INC003803