Hyatt Bell/Valet Attendant- Full Time ($500 sign on bonus) in ISLE OF PALMS, South Carolina
This is a full time, year round position and eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and much more!
This position is eligible for a $500 sign on bonus, with $250 paid at hire and the remaining $250 paid after a successful 90 day review.
The primary responsibilities beyond service levels include but are not limited to assisting guests with their luggage, assisting as a valet or transportation driver, and providing the front desk with any additional assistance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Warmly greet all incoming guests
- Opens doors for incoming guests
- Assists guests with their luggage
- Retrieve guest’s cars in a fast and efficient manner.
- Provides transportation for guests around the resort
- Responsible for room deliveries and errands for guests
- Provides resort information and concierge recommendations to guests o Promoting Wild Dunes outlets first over any other off site outlet.
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Wild Dunes Resort including use of guest name when possible & good eye contact with each guest.
- Maintain the cleanliness of work station including but not limited to sweeping areas, cleaning stairs, cleaning doors, and more. These tasks and others must be completed with own initiative.
- Provides room orientations upon check-in in accordance with AAA 4 diamond standards.
- Interacts with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Always maintains a professional demeanor and attitude
- Attend all monthly departmental and resort required meetings
- Communicates all pertinent information to the Manager on Duty
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to Resort Operator Team (WENDI extension 0) and notifies shift supervisor.
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
*Requirements:* * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. * Valid drivers license and clean driving record. * Refined verbal skills. * Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles *Working Conditions: * * Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, fog, heat) * Must be able to work indoors or outside * Must be able to stand on feet throughout the day * Must be able to climb stairs frequently * Must be able to frequently lift & carry up to 20 lbs and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs; such lifting to including carrying weight up and down stairs * Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis. * Must be able to run short distances up to 250 meters throughout day to retrieve cars.
Primary Location: US-SC-Isle of Palms
Organization: Wild Dunes Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ISL000188
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.