Hyatt Facilities - Public Areas Attendant - $500 sign on bonus!!! (full time and seasonal available) in ISLE OF PALMS, South Carolina
You are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service in all public areas, guest corridors and other assigned areas. You will work closely with others who, like you, are fully committed to ensuring that all spaces are clean, warm, welcoming and encourage comfort.
*Essential Functions * Enjoy working in a fast pace environment while having an impeccable eye for detail * Share your passion and knowledge to ensure completion of all cleaning responsibilities * Responsible for safety, cleanliness, sanitation and organization of corridors, housekeeping linen and storage closets and public areas * Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty * Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met * Anticipate and respond to guest inquiries by being knowledgeable of all services/features and local attractions/activities
$500 sign on bonus! $250 paid at hire and the remaining $250 paid after 6 months of employment. This is a full time position eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits after 90 days! We also offer paid time off, 401K, hotel and Food & Beverage discounts, and much more!
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.
Primary Location: US-SC-Isle of Palms
Organization: Wild Dunes Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ISL000014
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.