Hyatt Maintenance Care Tech (full time & seasonal available) in ISLE OF PALMS, South Carolina
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting the Property Managers in maintaining the unit’s quality and condition and balancing the investment of the owner with expectations of the guest. S/he will provide input on establishing unit quality procedures and ensuring that all policies and procedures related to property management operations are adhered to by any future Maintenance Technicians.
A typical shift will be 10:00am - 7:30pm and 2:30pm - 11:00 pm.
- Use of Work Order system using the app on the assigned phone you will be issued, in order to record follow up on assigned tickets.
- Coordinate with the maintenance supervisor (& WD Property Managers) in order to effectively addressing maintenance issues based upon occupancy.
- Responsible for quality minor repairs for rental properties discovered during inspections and/or upon request of request or rental guests. Guest requests must be responded to within appropriate time requirements set by management. Provide prompt clean up after tasks and follow up to management upon completion.
- Responsible for monthly Preventative Maintenance Inspections including, but not limited to HVAC filter changes, appliance inspections, plumbing/leak inspections, electrical issues, and minor maintenance repairs as needed. Duties are to be performed within required time limits based on number of bedrooms. Provide prompt clean up after projects and follow up to management upon completion.
- Responsible for tracking & recording & reporting any use of inventory for appropriate properties for billing purposes, as well as assisting with maintaining proper par levels.
- Must have a supply of personal tools used in daily operation of position.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Associate will be reimbursed for work related mileage.
* High school diploma or equivalent required * Basic skills in plumbing, electrical & general appliance repairs. * Must be efficient in the proper use of hand tools and some power tools. * At least 2 years in the guest service industry a plus.
Primary Location: US-SC-Isle of Palms
Organization: Wild Dunes Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Maintenance
Req ID: ISL000110
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.