Hyatt Head Chef in ISTANBUL, Turkey
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. Development opportunities and career path options are endless with Hyatt; there's virtually no limit to where your ambition can take you in our world-class organization. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture. We develop people with classroom and on-the-job training, and through challenging work assignments that have long-lasting impact in the world.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Global Hyatt's purpose and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Head Chef is responsible to function as the Production Manager for the Food and Beverage Department, and to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel, and that they are individually profitable.
· 5* star overseas hotel experience
· Good command of written and spoken English.
· Professional diploma in Food Production
· Strong experience in International and Turkish food preferably
· Certified HACCP preference
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Executive Sous Chef OR 5 year in below position
· Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
· No military obligation for male candidates
Primary Location: TR-34-Istanbul
Organization: Hyatt Regency Istanbul Atakoy
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: IST000156