Hyatt Culinary Supervisor in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
Basic understanding of a kitchen operation within the hotel. Responsible for producing a consistent, quality product that meets and exceeds the guests' needs in a timely manner. Person has basic skills in department training and is capable of assuming department responsibilities in the absence of the Sous Chef. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, basic cost control understanding, basic communication, leadership skills and computer skills. May assistin monitoring payroll costs & overtime. Responsibilities include the supervisingof hourly cooks.
- Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way.
- Ability to use kitchen equipment, stove, and fryer.
- Adhere to all Food Safety regulations and guidelines.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Prefer 3 years of kitchen experience.
- Candidate must have open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time, and be able to lift, push and carry moderate amounts of weight on a consistent basis.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAC001987
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.