Hyatt Front Office Controller in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Front Office Controllers are primarily responsible for room inventory to maximize selling opportunities at the Front Office. This includes assigning room blocks for groups and guest preferences. Front Office Agents rely on the Controller's ability to manage the inventory and analyze reports. This role has a direct impact on guest fulfillment with room accommodations. Coordinators must also assist in the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This position leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training.
A Front Office Controller is the perfect opportunity for a seasoned Front Office Agent ready to advance their career into management.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and thorough understanding of Front Office Operations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates should be extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presentation are required.
- Candidates should possess strong leadership skills.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Previous Front Office and Opera experience preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have a degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Candidates should have a desire to grow and promote in the hospitality industry.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: JAC001844