Hyatt Server - In-Room Dining - AM in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. In Room Dining Servers are responsible for presenting guest food and beverage preferences timely and to temperature. Servers engage in casual conversation and enhance the experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general in room dining preparation, removal of serving trays, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, weekends and holidays
- Must have physical stamina to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight on a consistent basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Room Service
Req ID: JAC001843