Hyatt Steward - Banquets in JACKSONVILLE, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
A Banquet Steward is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have physical stamina to lift, push and pull, moderate amounts of weight on a consistent basis.
- Candidate must have open availability including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and climb.
Primary Location: US-FL-Jacksonville
Organization: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAC001842